Central Florida International Trade Office
The Central Florida International Trade Office (CFITO) is open for business! Funded by Orange County Government and JPMorgan Chase & Co., the CFITO is dedicated to accelerating international trade in Central Florida. From education and guidance to connecting resource organizations, the CFITO provides an easily accessible contact for navigating international trade, whether it involves importing or exporting activities!
If you are currently engaged in importing or exporting, or if you are just exploring the possibility of expansion through global trade, it makes good sense for you to connect with the Central Florida International Trade Office. You will be glad you did!
Other County & State Resources:
- Enterprise Florida – http://www.eflorida.com/
- Florida Dept. of Corporations – http://www.sunbiz.org/
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – http://www.greatermiami.com/
- Broward Office of Economic Development – http://www.broward.org/econdev/Pages/Default.aspx
- Orlando Economic Development – http://www.orlandoedc.com/